IRG Development Services Ltd.
Mission & Vission
IRGDSL’s major vision is to:
- address diversified needs of developing countries through efficient and internationally competitive consulting services;
- provide technical assistance services to government, semi-government, private sectors, financial institutions, and development partners;
- help developing countries work towards sustainable development;
- assist in the marketing of the services and output of the core programs especially research and development, human resources development, and training; and
- provide feedback on diversified sector issues and concerns to establish the sustainability in the region.
IRGDSL's Mission is to help build better governance in institutions and to work collaboratively to strengthen the impact of public and private sector development in order to reduce poverty in emerging market economies.
Work with the governments, private sectors, multilateral and bilateral institutions, and community based organizations to help transform institutional performance. Focus on building more efficient, effective and transparent institutions that are able to sustain performance improvements and increased returns to expenditure.
GIZ: Conduct Baseline Study for Urban Management of Internal Migration due to Climate Change (UMIMCC) for City Corporation and Municipality funded by GIZ (Contract No. 83300233), January 2019 to ongoing.
GOB-IMED: Impact Evaluation of the Study "4-Laning of Dhaka-Chittagong Highway Project (Daudkandi-Chittagong Section) (3rd Revised)", 2018 to ongoing.
GOB-IMED: In-depth Monitoring of the Project "National Power Transmission Network Development Project (1st Revised)", 2018 to ongoing.
GOB-IMED: Impact Evaluation Study of the Project on Creation of Employment and Self-employment Opportunities for Unemployed Youths in 07 Districts of North Bengal (2nd Revised), 2018 to ongoing.
JICA-GOB: 3rd Performance Assessment Survey of Upazila Parishad under Upazila Governance and Development Project (UGDP), Local Government Division, Ministry of Local Government, Rural Development & Cooperatives, November 2018 to ongoing.
WB-BREB: Baseline Survey for the Impact Evaluation of the Rural Electricity Transmission and Distribution Project, Administered by the Bangladesh Rural Electrification Board (BREB), May 2017 (Ongoing).
IFC: Impact Evaluation of the "Climate Resilient Agriculture and Food Security" Project, March 2015 (Ongoing).