IRG Development Services Ltd.
Fields and Activities
IRGDSL offers products and services in the following sectors:
- Agriculture-with significant experience spanning farm to market, including policy, value chain analysis, research and extension, training, production, shipment and storage, and marketing.
- Civil Society Development - focusing on developing and strengthening the capacity of cooperatives, associations and other organizations in rural and urban settings to improve the participation and representation of the poor and women in their own development.
- Education-including education policy, management and curriculum development with strong experience at all levels and types of education including primary, secondary, higher secondary, technical and vocational and non-formal education.
- Environment-including surveys and environment impact assessment including topography and geology, surface and underground water, ecology, IEE/EIA; environmental protection measures including identification, design and engineering; socio-cultural issues of environment.
- Energy and Power-management and technical consulting, financial analyses, marketing, risk management, owner's engineering, surveying, planning, designing, supervision and management of construction, inspection and testing, economic and financial analyses, technical training, management of operation and maintenance, and litigation support relating to energy and power.
- Fisheries and Livestock-including research, extension, training, production, processing, and marketing.
- Health, Population and Family Welfare - including health policy, management and sector development with strong experience at all levels and types of health care.
- Institutional Development and Capacity Building-including governance, human resource development and training, automation, training program design and implementation, and improvement of management systems for organizations from the community to the national level.
- Information and Knowledge Management-spanning data collection, information management system development and monitoring and evaluation, IRGDSL's experience focuses on transforming data and information into knowledge to improve performance.
- Infrastructure Development-including architectural and structural design of all civil, electrical, mechanical, and industrial structures.
- Natural Resources Management-covering all aspects of forestry and environmental management from ridge to reef ecosystems, IRGDSL's experience includes areas as diverse as research, policy, management, and analysis.
- Trade, finance and commerce - covering all aspects of export, import, credit, rural finance, public finance, microfinance, fiscal management, tax, SME, agribusiness etc.
- Transport and Communication-including all kinds of road, rail, and waterway sector development including bridge engineering.
- Water Resources Engineering - covering all water resources sector development including flood control, drainage, irrigation, and river training.
GIZ: Conduct Baseline Study for Urban Management of Internal Migration due to Climate Change (UMIMCC) for City Corporation and Municipality funded by GIZ (Contract No. 83300233), January 2019 to ongoing.
GOB-IMED: Impact Evaluation of the Study "4-Laning of Dhaka-Chittagong Highway Project (Daudkandi-Chittagong Section) (3rd Revised)", 2018 to ongoing.
GOB-IMED: In-depth Monitoring of the Project "National Power Transmission Network Development Project (1st Revised)", 2018 to ongoing.
GOB-IMED: Impact Evaluation Study of the Project on Creation of Employment and Self-employment Opportunities for Unemployed Youths in 07 Districts of North Bengal (2nd Revised), 2018 to ongoing.
JICA-GOB: 3rd Performance Assessment Survey of Upazila Parishad under Upazila Governance and Development Project (UGDP), Local Government Division, Ministry of Local Government, Rural Development & Cooperatives, November 2018 to ongoing.
WB-BREB: Baseline Survey for the Impact Evaluation of the Rural Electricity Transmission and Distribution Project, Administered by the Bangladesh Rural Electrification Board (BREB), May 2017 (Ongoing).
IFC: Impact Evaluation of the "Climate Resilient Agriculture and Food Security" Project, March 2015 (Ongoing).